Classic Driver Marketplace
|Bentley Continental GTC Mulliners Drivers Specification 6.0 W12|
Nick Whale Sports Cars Direct
Park and share on Facebook
Magnolia and Portofino (Dark Blue) Secondary Leather,
Bentley Service History,
Auto with Paddle Shift,
MOT to 16 May 2013,
The Bentley Continental GT is quite rightly regarded as the one of the most accomplished cars in the world. In convertible form, it must surely be considered to be one of the most distinguished soft tops available.
This 1 owner, low mileage, immaculate example was ordered with the “Mulliner Driving Specification”, along with other options listed in full below resulting in an original purchase price of £148,000.
The colour combination of Silverlake Metallic with Magnolia primary leather and Portofino (blue) secondary leather with Birds-Eye Maple Wood looks magnificent.
It also comes with a fresh Major Service (40k) from Bentley and a brand new set of tyres (these were replaced owing to the car being in storage).
Exterior - The paintwork is in extremely good condition with no blemishes to note.
Wheels - The wheels are in superb condition with no kerbing.
Interior - The interior is also in excellent condition with no wearing in the seats, carpeting or trim.
Overall, an immaculate car as you’d inspect of a 1 owner car with such little mileage.
Tyres (Legal limit 1.6mm / New 8mm)
Front – NEW mm
Rear – NEW mm
- All work has been carried out by Bentley.
- 08.05.08 1,006 miles (1,000 mile “Early Life Service”)
- 16.06.12 5,584 miles (10,000 mile / 1st annual service)
- Mulliner Driving Specification (See Below)
- Contrast Stitching
- Birds-Eye Maple Wood
- Extra Veneer
- Massage Seats
- Dual Tone Leather Steering Wheel
- TV Tuner
- Bright Chrome Lower Front Bumper Grills
- Reversing Camera
- Power Boot Opening and Closing
- Alloy Fuel Filler Cap
Mulliner Driving Specification
- 20” 2 Piece Alloy Wheels
- Diamond Quilted Hide to Seat Facings, Doors, and Rear Quarter Panels
- Embroidered Bentley Emblem to Seat Facings
- Indented Hide Headlining
- Drilled Alloy Foot Pedals
- Gear Lever finished in Knurled Chrome and Hide
Highlights of Standard Specification
- Full Premium Grade Leather
- Engine Start / Stop Button (linked to keyless entry)
- Infotainment System incorporating DVD Sat Nav & Hi Fi System
- 6 x CD Autochanger
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel
- Telephone System with Voice Dialing
- Electric Front Seats with Memory and Heating
- Climate Control
- Rear Centre Arm Rest incorporating Ski Hatch
- Keyless Entry and Ignition
- Twin Bi-Xenon Headlights with Integrated Washer Jets
- Rear LED Tail Lightsl
- Bentley Branded Front Brake Callipers
- Electronic Tyre Pressure Monitors (TPM)
- Cruise Control
- Electric Door Mirrors with Heating and Power Fold with Memory
- Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers
Sold on the 17.02.2013
|Simple search for cars|