Classic Driver Marketplace
|Lotus Elise 190R|
Sports and Specialist Cars
Park and share on Facebook
|This low mileage Lotus Elise was driven fewer than 1,000 miles before the owner traded it in for another Lotus. Few new 2011 Lotus Elises remain unsold. This car is your opportunity to buy an almost-new one at a substantial savings. If you love sports cars, you should be driving the car called “the best handling sports car in the world.”|
• Final Edition Lotus Elise in Graphite Grey Metallic Paint with Black Leather
• 1.8-liter, 190hp, Toyota-derived 4-cylinder engine and 6-speed manual gearbox.
• TOURING PACK: Full Leather Trimmed Interior, Full Carpeting, Added Sound and Thermal Insulation, 4-Speaker Alpine CDA9856 Radio/CD with MP3 Capability and iPod connector.
• HARDTOP: body-colored, insulated, removable hardtop (comes with soft-top too)
• LOTUS TRACTION CONTROL: Modulates power to reduce wheel spin. Includes console mounted switch to disable system.
• 0-60mph in 4.4 seconds, 150mph top speed, EPA estimated 20/city 26/highway mpg
Sold on the 06.02.2013
|Simple search for cars|
|Competition Cars Search|